Torch Relay: The most commemorative part of Olympic Games
What’s the meaning of the Olympic games torch?
The Olympic games flame is normally associated with a message of peace and hope and is carried around the host nation.
This has become one of the most powerful symbols of the Olympic Movement. In Tokyo 2020, the Olympic flame will not only symbolize the dawn of a new era that spreads the illusion that will light our way, but will also serve to spread the joy and passion of the Japanese around the Olympic Movement as the Olympic games approach.
Now, the concept of the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics Torch Relay in Japan is "Hope Lights Our Way," uniting Japanese citizens through messages of support, acceptance and encouragement.
Until its arrival in Japan, the Olympic games flame will first be displayed in various locations in the Tohoku region to help this message of hope fun88 login also be sown in the areas affected by the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
The route that will allow all Japanese to watch the relay
What makes Andar Bahar so unique
The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Torch Relay, which will take place in 47 prefectures in Japan, will begin its journey on March 25, 2021 from the J-Village National Training Center in Fukushima Prefecture. The Olympic flame will serve as the symbol of the Olympic Games and will traverse Japan in length and breadth for a period of 121 days.
The Torch Relay will reach approximately fun88 bet 98% of Japan's population during the Olympic games. As the relay takes place in several local municipalities, 98% of Japan's population will be able to witness it as they will be within an hour's drive or train ride of the torch relay route.
The route has been designed to ensure that most Japanese people will be able to attend some part of the relay, thus encouraging the torchbearers and creating a festival atmosphere for them.
A Torch Relay designed to showcase Japan's charming sites
The Torch Relay will pass through World Heritage Sites, famous landmarks, historical sites, and other places that are popular with local people. All of these places will thus have the opportunity to promote themselves both locally and internationally, as the charm of each will be on display during the 121-day Torch Relay.
How to follow the Olympic Torch Relay
From the Grand Commencement in Fukushima on March 25, 2021, to the arrival in Tokyo before the Opening Ceremony of the Games in July 2021, you can catch up with the best moments of the Olympic games Torch Relay in our dedicated highlights space. Also, during the Olympic games, you can use these hashtags to find out about all information from the Olympic games and the Torch Relay: #Tokyo2020 #HopeLightsOurWay #TorchRelay #StrongerTogether #OlympicFlame.
What to know about the Torch Relay?
Now we share with you some of the most important aspects you must consider in case you want to be a torchbearer during the Olympic games.
- How far to run: Each bearer will run about 200 meters. (Please note that the distance to be run could be more than 200 m or less than 200 m. Carriers will run at their own speed and at a leisurely pace).
- Assistance dogs for runners: If you need to, you are allowed to run with an assistance dog during the Olympic games Torch Relay.
- Other types of assistants: Those who need support to run may run with an assistant or escort.
- Criteria to choose assistance: The minimum age for the assisting companions is the same as for the carriers: they must be born before April 1, 2008. All other basic requirements, including regulations on politics or religion, will be the same as for torchbearer applicants for the Olympic games.
- Cost of the torch relay: Participation will be free, but participants must cover their own transportation and lodging costs to get to the torch relay meeting point. Participation is free, but you will have to pay for your transportation (and accommodation, if necessary).
- This will not be reimbursed in case the torch relay is cancelled for unavoidable reasons. The same rule applies for the section of the relay route that takes place on one of the outlying islands.
- Dress code for the Olympic games Torch Relay: A uniform (long or short sleeve t-shirt, and long or short pants) will be distributed to torchbearers on the day of their run. Torchbearers will not be allowed to wear shirts or pants other than the uniform. Shoes are not included in the uniform, so please bring your own running shoes. A detailed guide will be available after the final selection of torchbearers. Torchbearers may not wear T-shirts, pants or any other clothing other than the uniform. They may also be asked to remove accessories or jewelry.
- Orientation session on the day of the Olympic games Torch Relay: No orientation is planned. All necessary information will be sent to the email addresses designated to each torchbearer. After signing in at a reception table on race day, torchbearers will receive instructions and safety measures prior to their race.
- Identity verification during the Olympic games Torch Relay: On the day of their race, torchbearers will be required to present personal identification, such as a driver's license or passport. Failure to present valid identification may result in the cancellation of your race.
- Meeting points and family: Torchbearers must report to the meeting point (where they will pick up their uniform) and will be sent to a designated location after completing their leg of the Torch Relay.
- After arriving at the rendezvous point, torchbearers should, in principle, stay with the rest of the torchbearers. There will be no area set aside for families to wait.
- Taking selfies during the event: Torchbearers may carry their cell phones during their run, but in order to ensure everyone's safety, we will prohibit torchbearers from taking selfies during their run. They are free to take pictures in areas that do not interfere with Torch Relay operations.
- Selection of the municipalities: Based on the "Basic Approach for Route Selection" presented by the Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee, the PTFs established the routes in each prefecture, the Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee collected the information, and the IOC approved the routes.
- Features of the Olympic games Torch Relay: Based on the "Basic Approach to Route Selection" presented by the Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee, a route was chosen that will allow many people from all over the nation of Japan to see the Torch Relay and showcase Japan's charm and attractions.
- Released information about municipalities: Following the postponement of the Olympic Torch Relay, we are reviewing the detailed route with all interested parties. Details will be announced as soon as the route is confirmed.
- The basis for the selection of the venues: The 'celebration' venues were chosen in each of the municipalities hosting the last batch of the Torch Relay on each day. Each of these venues met requirements, such as capacity of between 1,000 and 3,000, and accessibility for large vehicles.
- Coronavirus measures and prohibitions during the Olympic games Torch Relay: The specific measures that will be taken during the Torch Relay are currently under discussion. We will take careful consideration in order to conduct the Torch Relay safely and quietly.
- Event cancellations: The Tokyo 2020 Games will take place in 2021 as planned, so the Torch Relay will also take place as planned.
- What to know if there is a coronavirus outbreak during the Torch Relay: The specific measures to be taken during the Torch Relay are currently under discussion. We will take careful consideration in order to conduct the Torch Relay safely and smoothly.
- Torchbearers estimations: We estimate that there will be about 10,000 torchbearers. The exact number will be determined once the exact route is confirmed. On the other hand, the torch will not be for sale. Torchbearers will be able to purchase a torch.
When will Olympic games start?
The Olympic games organization postponed the event from July 24 to August 8, 2021 due to the coronavirus crisis. Though, you won’t miss all the excitement of the event and here we share with you the most important details about it.
The opening ceremony will be held at the new Tokyo Olympic Stadium. Though, the sporting activity will begin two days earlier with the first soccer and softball games. The qualifying rounds for rowing and archery will start on the day of the ceremony.
The Olympic Games will begin to heat up with the start of tournaments in 21 different sports including gymnastics, fencing, tennis, table tennis, shooting and cycling. The climax of the excitement will come with the athletics finals, which will be the last sporting event of these Olympics. The closing ceremony will take place on the last day of the games. Moreover, the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games will start 15 days after the closing of the Olympic Games.
Andar Bahar: the game with the best odds?
Overall, 540 events will be held in dozens of different sports.
Betting on the Olympic games
If you are an enthusiastic bettor, do not miss to gamble on your favorite teams and sports at Fun88! In addition, you will see information about Cricket betting tips, ipl betting and mycricket live.
Do not forget to visit Fun 88 and bet on the Olympic games and learn cricket betting tips and more about bets and games.